About penis enlargement
My penis is not growing I'm very sad and upset about that please give me some advice about that
17 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

If it is a case of micro penis then you need to consult your andrologist
Next Steps
may suggest ways to achieve an aesthetic result over existing problem.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.